Cargo Optimizer Enterprise is award winning cargo load optimizing software.
Cargo Optimizer handles regularly shaped containers such as ocean containers, trucks and refrigerated units. Plus it offers several advanced options such as:
- Multiple container sizes per shipment (no limit)
- Multiple cargo sizes per shipment (limit to 150 sizes)
- Calculate costing and cost per package being shipped
- 4 Cargo types (Carton/Pallet/Cyliner/UnitLoad)
- 4 Container types (Sea container/Air cotainer/Flat pallet/Pallet box)
- 5 Container shapes (Rectangular and slope containers)
- Unusable space in container (corner casting, airflow space etc.)
- Save loaded pallet as UnitLoad cargo type (2-stages loading)
- Support to interlock load pattern (Best result for pallet loading)
- Freeze Loading (Recalculate on loaded container)
- Mix cargo type loading (Carton/Pallet/Cyliner/UnitLoad)
- Flat loading (flat loading style)
- 3D View (360 degree rotation)
- Weight distribution graph
- Manual load (real drag and drop)
- Edit loaded container
- FILO (First In Last Out) loading style
- Stack loading rule
- Ultimate mode calculation
- Support to network environment
- Group loading (Find maximum quantity of set to full container)
- Find maximum quantity to full container
- Carton Designer module (product > carton > pallet > container)
- Demonstration itself
- Automatic upgrade inform
- Free upgrade lifetime (no more cost, one time payment only)
Cargo Optimizer Enterprise is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-01. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinXP.
Cargo Optimizer Enterprise (version 5.20.0) has a file size of 14.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1393 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.